Saturday 3 January 2015

Wizz Oxi Powder Fabric Stain Remover

I am so impressed with Wizz Oxi Fabric Stain Remover that I thought I would write a post to share with you all and let you know of my findings.

A friend of mine with a family of three teenage children has used Wizz Oxi Fabric Stain Remover for some years and swears by it above all other leading brands.  I thought that it was time to give it a go and see what all of the fuss was about.
When I was in my local shopping centre, I came across a 625g tub of it in Poundland.  I added it to my basket along with my other items and was rather looking forward to getting home and giving it a go.  Whilst staining of clothes is not a major issue for me as I have no children, both my boyfriend and I still seem to come across the same problems - staining of tea towels from cooking (curry being the worst) and staining of t-shirts in the under arm region where deodorants that promise to leave no marks always seem to. 

Along with my regular washing powder and fabric conditioner, I added a scoop to my wash.  After only using a 30 minute quick wash as I had a small load, I was very impressed with my findings.  My tea towels came out as brand new and they smelt lovely!  
Whilst I understand that there are many products on the market designed to remove stains varying in price dramatically, I honestly cannot fault this product.  For £1 a tub it is brilliant and I would definitely recommend it.  I recently came across a post where the product had been tested at BBC Watchdog's Test House and it seems that I am not the only one impressed.  Compared to other leading brands tested, Wizz Oxi Fabric Stain Remover came in at a close second.

It does the trick for me and I shall be adding it to my shopping list on a regular basis going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment