Sunday 28 December 2014

Hello, Welcome, This Is A Little About Me, The First Post Of Many...

So, here goes. The start of my New Year's resolution has finally become a "Work In Progress". My 2015 New Years resolution is to create my own blog. Right now, I will be completely honest - I have not got the slightest clue what I am doing, but, I WILL learn and hopefully this time next year I will have a fully up and running blog with maybe even a few new friends along the way!


Why do I want to write a blog I hear you ask? Well, in complete honesty, I feel like I am missing out on the blogging world! Many of my friends blog on a regular basis and are always talking about their blog along with their virtual friends blogs, and I thought that it was time to get in on the act so to speak and create my own!

Who is this person and what is she all about I hear you asking!

Well, I am Steph, I am 29 years old, I live on the Wirral and I work in Business Development for a company in the construction industry. I have recently moved into a lovely, newly renovated block of flats with the most amazing views! I am sure that you will see some pictures as my blog progresses. I love anything pink, glittery and girly! I am very girly-girly.

Wondering who I am, well, this is me....

misswrighty85


My passion is make up. I am a fully qualified Level 3 make up artist and love nothing more than spending my spare time playing around with make up, trying new looks and testing new products. I will be sure to share my findings with all of you lovely people as I go along. 

My boyfriend recently bought me a fish tank for our first anniversary. Okay, most girls would get flowers, perfume or chocolates off their man, not me, I got a fish tank. And do you know what? I was completely over the moon! For many years I have wanted to have a fish tank full of beautiful fish of all types, so here I am as a beginner looking to learn more and develop my tank. My long terms goal is to have a marine tank, but we all have to start somewhere and I need to build my knowledge before I get into that. I would love to have lots of little "Nemo" fish in my tank one day.

So, as my first post comes to a close (Not all that interesting I know, but we all have to start somewhere), I bid you farewell and will continue to write about my daily going's-on on a regular basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment